In this article, we will be going over how to add a product to an order on the Zaui app.
Adding a Product to a Booking
- By default, the app opens with a new empty booking ready for you. The first screen to be displayed is under the UPCOMING tab and it's called 30 min. This screen displays the activities that are happening in the next 30 minutes based on the time of your device. To start booking you can select one of the activities from this page:
To start adding a product go to the Product Tab by selecting the Product Tab from the main tab bar. This will display the Category of Products available in your system.
- Select the Category you want. This will list the products available.
- Select the Product you want to sell. This will display the product details:
- From here you select the number of products you want. Take into account that some products are based on quantity and price is per item or some products could be a percentage of the subtotal of activities for example a “Cancelation Insurance” The subtotal amount at the bottom could be either amount per item or percentage.
- Once you selected the quantity of your product add it to the Cart by pressing the button at the bottom Add to Order.
- You can either go back to the main tab menu to add more products or other items or you can go to view the cart and proceed to checkout.
- To go back to the previous page hit the < button in the top left corner as many times as it takes to reach the menu you want.
- If you click View Cart you will be in the cart and you can check out, delete the current booking, or create a new empty booking.
- Once you press check out you are taken to the client details screen. If you want to save time you can select autocomplete for the customer data. Click update if you change any data so it updates the client details.
- Select the form of payment.
- If paying cash, you can enter the amount received and proceed with payment.
- The app confirms the amount charged.
- The Booking is created. You can print or email the receipt.