In this article, we will be going over how to create a booking on the Zaui app.
Creating a Booking on the Zaui App
- By default, the app opens with a new empty booking ready for you. The first screen to be displayed is under the UPCOMING tab and it's called 30 min. This screen displays the activities that are happening in the next 30 minutes based on the time on your device. To start booking you can select one of the activities from this page:
- You are then directed to the Activity Details Page. To help you in the process, the activity by default is selected at the time set from the first page and 1 Adult is included in the cart. While on this page you can scroll to the bottom and Add to Cart. You can add extra passengers or change the date and time and when ready add to the Cart. The Total at the bottom helps you indicate to your client the price for the activity and passengers selected before taxes.
- Once the activity has been added to the Cart you have the option to go directly to the cart by selecting View Cart or you can keep adding other activities or products by selecting the < Activities button on the top left of the screen. This brings you back to the 30 min tab and from there you can select another activity. From the main tab, you can also select Activities, Transportation, Products or Packages.
- Selecting View Cart brings you to the cart where you can see the contents of the cart.
- From here you can select Checkout and complete the booking.
- On this screen, you can enter client details like name, email, and phone number. If you are not interested in collecting client details select Autocomplete and dummy information is entered for you. If you change any data press “Update” so the info is recorded in the transaction. From here choose the method of payment.
- When paying with “Cash” you can enter the amount received. If paying with any other method, follow the instructions to enter credit card details or scan the card, and when done press the Process Payment button at the bottom of the screen. The application will ask you to confirm if the amount is correct. Press Process to complete the payment.
- The Booking is created and the next screen displays the Booking Number and the options for you to print the receipt, the tickets, or email the entire booking to the email address entered.