There is likely an image you want to appear consistently in your confirmation emails (regardless of the activity).
In order for the images that are part of the outgoing email itineraries to be visible on received emails, you often must first "enable" or "display all images" in your email client.
You also need to make sure you upload the images correctly.
In this article, we will outline the uploading of images from your system settings to show in emailed confirmations:
System Settings: Adding Your Image
Your reservation policy will appear on all confirmations.
We will use the Reservation Policies in the System Settings section as an example.
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Company Info.
- Scroll down to find your reservation policies area.
- Click on the image icon.
- When you click on the image icon a popup will appear. Click on the upload tab.
- From here click on choose file.
- Select the image you will be using and click on Open.
- Now select Send to Server.
- Once sent to the server a URL will display under Image Info. select OK again.
- The image can now be added to the Reservation Policies area.
Adding Your System Address to the Source Code
- Once you can see the image, click on the source icon and add your company Zaui URL (https://yourcompany.zaui.net) into the code after src=" as shown in the image below:
- Click on Source again, then Save.
If you're embedding images using any of the forms within Zaui, such as the activity description or additional information fields, then you must verify that all the HTML links that you have in your text are correct and work properly.
- Now the image appears in the Reservation Policies area of confirmations sent to your customers. If customers still cannot see the images, they may have to Enable display images.