With Zaui you can set up and sell gift certificates online. You can set-up both activity-specific gift certificates and custom and preset denomination gift certificates for sale online. This article will walk you through enabling and managing this feature.
Custom/Preset Denomination Gift Certificates
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Manage Internet Bookings > Manage Portals and select the portal you would like to add Gift Certificates to (usually Default).
- Within the portal, scroll down to the Gift Certificate Settings section.
- To configure the open gift certificate option, you can select Offer Custom Amounts and/or you can offer Preset amounts. For example a Denomination of 10 to a maximum of 100.
- In the above case, this would appear online as follows:
- Once the amounts have been selected Save the changes to the portal. This portal will now display an additional tab where your guests can purchase their gift certificates online.
Activity-Specific Gift Certificates
Your system will also have the Activity-Specific Gift Certificate enabled. You'll notice an Experience tab on the Online Gift Certificate Page.
This is where your customers will be able to select a specific activity (or experience) they wish to purchase as a Gift Certificate and the number of passengers it will be valid for.
Gift Certificate Pricing Business Rules
- Only Tours with a Price Code can be sold as a Gift Certificate
- If there is a price on the current date, the Gift Certificate will use that, or the next upcoming price