Gift cards are processed when payment is collected for an item or activity using the gift card as payment.
A Zaui Gift Card will be issued with two Gift Card Numbers. The GC# is what will be entered in Zaui Core (back office), and the Online ZT Code is what is to be entered for redemption on the Online Booking Engine. In the example below, "4" will be entered in the Zaui Core (back office) as the GC number and "ZT-88442" on the OBE.
This article will cover:
- How to Pay With a Gift Card From Zaui Core (back office)
- How to Pay With a Gift Card on the Online Booking Engine
How to Pay With a Gift Card From the Zaui Core (back office)
- If you are paying for a booking while creating the booking you will proceed to Add and Checkout and reach the shopping cart. From here you will process payment.
- If you are paying a booking previously created without payment, once you have found the booking using the search bar, select the edit option , and then proceed to Checkout to reach the shopping cart.
- Once in the Shopping Cart scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select Gift Card as the payment method.
- Enter the Gift Card number.
- Click Process.
Keep in mind that Gift Card cannot be refunded.
How to Pay With a Gift Card on the Online Booking Engine
- Guests may pay with gift cards online. This is denoted by the Online Code.
- From the Checkout area, online the guest will select that they have a gift card.
- From here the Online Code is entered and applied.
Note that if the customer is redeeming an Activity Gift Card, the selected tour and passenger types/numbers need to match exactly what the Gift Card is valid for. For example, if the Gift Card covers 2 Adults on a Ziplining Tour, it can only be redeemed for 2 (or more) Adults on that same Ziplining Tour; it cannot be used on a different tour or for less than 2 Adults on this tour.
- Any remaining amount is processed and the order is confirmed.