Gift certificates are an effective tool for improving cash flow as well as encouraging customer loyalty and promoting your business.
Occasionally you may want to narrow the scope of gift certificates so that they are specific to an activity. For this, you would create an Activity Gift Certificate.
Creating an Activity Gift Certificate
- From the navigation bar, select Products > Create Gift Certificates > Activity Gift Certificate.
- Enter the Number of Certificates to create.
- Set the Value (incl. tax) for each gift certificate.
The Value and Quantity fields cannot be changed once the Gift Certificate is processed.
- Set the Expiry Date.
In some regions, it is illegal for a gift certificate to have an expiration date. System expiry dates are used for accounting and bookkeeping purposes to determine what Gift Certificates remain. Any Gift Certificates that have gone unredeemed can have the expiration date extended.
- Enter a Description.
- Click buttons to add/remove individual Activities, Packages, and/or Products.
- Enter the Guest Information if needed.
- Enter the Purchaser First, Last Name, and Email.
- Where desired, enter information into the remaining optional Purchaser Information fields.
- Click Process.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Payment Screen.
- Select the desired Method of Payment.
- Enter all payment details including Amount to Process.
- Click Process Payment.
- If needed Click Print.