Mistakes happen, and occasionally you may find you have cancelled a booking in error. This situation can be avoided and does not necessarily require a support request to fix it.
In this article, we will go over how to un-cancel a booking using Database Maintenance.
All changes made in Database Maintenance are Permanent. Only certain user types will have access to Database Maintenance to complete this task.
How to Un-Cancel a Booking
- Go to Database Maintenance from the Settings dropdown; Settings > Database Maintenance.
- On the panel on the left, you will find Booking Record Maintenance.
- From here select UNCANCEL Booking.
- Enter the Booking ID (Confirmation Number).
- Click COMMIT to reinstate the booking.
Article is closed for comments.