Activity (Experience) Gift Certificates offer a way for your guests to gift a specific experience that is flexible for the end recipient. This type of gift certificate is issued for a specific tour or service and a specific number of guests. When redeemed, the gift certificate will cover the full cost of those guests. This type of gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be applied to another tour or service.
This article will go over the following topics:
Gift Certificate Pricing Business Rules
Our Activity-Specific Gift Certificates will cover the cost of however many passengers you have selected on a given activity. It's important to understand the business rules relating to the way the pricing works:
- Only Tours with a Price Code can be sold as Activity Gift Certificates, pricing options cannot be added to gift certificates at this time.
- If there is a price on the current date, the Gift Certificate will use that, or the next upcoming price
- If there are fluctuating prices throughout a single day (ie - Interval Activity), the gift certificate will select the peak price.
Creating an Activity Gift Certificate in Zaui Core (back office)
- From the navigation bar, select Activity > Create Gift Card
- In the Gift Certificate Details, select which Activity you would like to create a Gift Certificate for and the number of passengers the Gift Certificate will cover.
- You can also add a personalized message for the recipient.
- Make sure you fill in the Recipient and Purchaser Information and click on Process.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Payment Screen.
- Select the desired Method of Payment.
- Enter all payment details including Amount to Process.
- Click Process Payment.
Check out this article to find out how the Activity Gift Certificate can be enabled online.