Before you are able to create any activities, you will need to create Categories. Categories are there to help differentiate between the activities you will be offering and help you organize your dashboard.
Check out this article for information on the different activity types offered by Zaui.
In the example below, we have two different categories, Hop On Hop Off and City Sightseeing & Walking Tours.
How do I create Categories?
- From the navigation bar, select Activities > Activity Categories.
- Click on Create a Category on the shortcuts panel.
- Enter the Category Name. For transportation companies, it is recommended to create Category Names based on direction, ie - City to Airport, Airport to City etc.
- Upload a Category Image to display on your online booking engine. The Zaui online booking engine is image-heavy, so you want to ensure you upload high-resolution images.
- By selecting Publish to Internet this category will be available to be booked online (and you will see a green dot next to the category name on your home page). Once the category is published, activities within that category are published and unpublished individually under the Activity List.
- Set a Web Sort Priority to control the order in which activity categories are displayed on the online booking engine (otherwise all activities are listed based on activity time).
- Show on Desktop/Dashboard will place the category on the OPEN tab on the Zaui Core (Back Office) dashboard. Choosing to leave this field unchecked will put this category in the CLOSED tab of your desktop. Some companies might put seasonal categories/activities in the CLOSED tabs, or activities that are only created to manage inventory, and not for booking purposes.
- By selecting Auto expand on Desktop, the category will stay open on the desktop, otherwise, it will need to be manually expanded. This feature is useful for example to keep popular categories expanded and manage how much is displayed on the desktop.
|Image file size must be less than 781.25 KB, at least 765px x 430px and must be .jpg / .jpeg|
Article is closed for comments.