Managing Marketing Responses enables Zaui to capture traditional referrals that analytics may not capture. This is a great tool to capture Word of Mouth or Friend/Family referrals for example.
This article will go over the following topics:
- How do I create a Marketing Response?
- Where do Marketing Responses Appear?
- How do I Report on these Marketing Responses?
This article will go over how to create these responses, where they appear and how to report on these responses.
How do I create a Marketing Response?
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Manage Booking/Marketing Responses.
- Click on Create Responses from the shortcuts panel.
- Enter a Response to the question "How did you hear about us".
- Click Save.
Where do Marketing Responses Appear?
The questions appear in two areas of the system:
- In the Back Office, while completing a booking, the How did you hear about us question will be displayed under the Guest details.
- For your Booking/Marketing Responses to display on the Online Booking Engine, you will first need to enable them in your Portal Settings.
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Manage Internet Bookings > Manage Portals.
- Select the portal you wish to add the custom fields to, usually Default unless you have created more portals.
- Scroll down to the Booking Screen Setup section; you should see the Booking/Marketing Question under the Customer Details section.
- Tick the box and select whether you wish to make this a mandatory field or not.
- Don't forget to scroll up to Save these changes.
- This question will now display on the Checkout page of the Online Booking Engine, with a drop-down that includes the various marketing responses you have created.
How do I Report on these Marketing Responses?
From the home page, select Reports > Guest Demographics > Booking Question Responses.