Day of the week pricing allows Zaui users the opportunity to maximize revenue. This can be done by offering lower rates on low volume days (without the use of Promo Codes). For example: 25% off Tuesdays.
You can also adjust pricing based on high demand. High demand weekend rates can differ from lower demand weekdays.
Here's how you can set it up.
|Make sure you create a price code for each of the different prices you intend to use (learn how to make price codes here)|
1) When creating a new activity, or editing an existing one,
go to the Pricing Information section and click + Add Price Code
2) Select the price code for your intended days of the week.
3) Select the start and end date for when this pricing takes effect.
4) Only check the boxes of the dates you want this pricing to apply to (for example: weekends only)
5) Repeat the process for the other days with the alternative price code.
|If you have overlapping days, such as both price codes have Monday checked off, the system will take the price from the first price code.|
Make sure to save your activity when done.
Now on the Online Booking Engine, you'll have different pricing for each day based on the settings you just implemented.