|The report builder is available on select plans, reach out to email@example.com for more information or to discuss your plan.|
Zaui now provides the flexibility to generate different combinations of data beyond the limitations of our pre-built report templates. The new Report Builder feature, allows you to create reports with essential metrics tailored to your unique needs.
This article will go over the following topics:
- Benefits of the Report Builder
- How to Build a Report
- How to duplicate and customize an existing report
- Tips and Tricks
|You also have the ability to schedule a built report. Check out this article to learn more!|
Key Benefits of the Report Builder
- Easily Retrieve Metrics That Matter - Customizing your own report provides information that shows you exactly what you want.
- Gain Deeper Insights - Having insightful and meaningful data is integral for making informed decisions. When you have the information about where your customers are from or about the best-performing sales channels, you get the opportunity to tweak your sales and marketing strategies accordingly. As deeper insights drive smarter decisions, the right data that makes the most sense for your business will help you scale.
- Discover Trends - When looking at metrics over a specific time or about a particular activity, you will be able to see what’s trending. Custom Reporting helps you understand opportunities and make decisions efficiently.
How to Build a Report
- From the navigation bar, select Reports
- Click on Report Builder
- From the main page, click on Create Report.
- For your initial report, you will be prompted to rename, add columns, select a date, and filter your report.
- To rename your report, simply click on the Custom Report field
- You can add columns by searching for the necessary column you wish to have in your report
- You can also filter your reports based on the data field information you want to run.
|Important to note that you will need to RUN and SAVE your report once all the necessary columns and filters are selected.|
How to Duplicate and Customize an Existing Report
- Navigate to your Report Builder list
- Select the report you want to duplicate
- Click Run on the upper right corner of your report. From there, select Duplicate
- Rename the duplicated report and hover over the report header and drag columns to reorder them
- Don't forget to click Save!
Tips and Tricks
- To quickly see the number of bookings you have over a given time period, head to Zaui Insights and look for the total number of Bookings over a given date range.
- You can open your report in a new tab by simply clicking on the arrow icon beside the Report name.
- Users with reports permissions can access/view any report in the Report Builder list
- If you mistakenly delete a report (it happens!), you can undo the deletion by clicking on the Undo tab on the lower left of your screen. Note that you are only able to undo a deletion through the pop-up.