|The report builder is available on select plans, reach out to email@example.com for more information or to discuss your plan.|
Scheduling a report is part of Zaui's Report Builder phase 2. The scheduler allows you, as a user, to schedule any report created with the Report Builder daily, weekly, monthly, or at a specific time. With this new feature, you have the ability to select any number of recipients to whom the scheduled report should be sent to.
|Check out this article to learn more about Zaui's Report Builder.|
This article will cover the following topics:
- How to Schedule a Report
- How to Edit a Scheduled Report
- Important Notes
How to Schedule a Report
To create a schedule for a report, make sure that you already have a Report created under Report Builder. Once you have the report ready, you can schedule and add multiple recipients by following the steps below.
- Select the report you want to schedule
- On the upper right, click on the dropdown arrow beside the Run button and select Schedule
- A pop-up will appear for you to set the frequency and add any report recipient
To delete a schedule, simply click on the Delete Schedule tab on the bottom left of the scheduler pop-up.
How to Edit a Scheduled Report
There are two ways to edit a schedule for a report. The first would be by simply following the steps on how to schedule a report and the second would be from the Report Builder list page. The list page will show the exact schedule that is set up for each report and will allow you to edit the schedule from there - it's as simple as that!
- From the Report Builder list page, click on the time under the Schedule column
- Edit the schedule and add/remove more recipients
- Scheduling a Daily Report will start the next day the schedule was created
- The scheduler button will not appear if a report hasn't been run yet
- When you duplicate a scheduled report, the schedule will automatically duplicate by default
- Recipients will receive a .csv file as .xlsx and .pdf are not supported at this time