Zaui has what we like to call a fine grain audit trail built-in. This auditing is automatic and details all the changes that you or your staff have made in the system.
This reporting tool will provide you with the who, what and when of changes made within the system.
Audit Trail User Logins/Logouts Report
From the navigation bar, select Reports > Audit Trail > Audit Trail - User Logins/Logouts Report.
- This report allows you to check the user log-in activity within a given date range.
- If you are concerned about security, you can use this report to view the IP addresses that your users are logging in and out of as well as the date and time this occurs at.
Audit Trail - Details
From the navigation bar, select Reports > Audit Trail > Audit Trail - Details
- This report tracks all the changes made throughout the Zaui system in a given date range.
- It will track the old value, the new value, the user that changed it and the date it was changed on.
- Historical Notes on Bookings is another way to view any changes made to bookings, activities or rates.