Occasionally it is necessary to adjust the date a transaction took place in a booking for your own reporting purposes. This, like most actions in Database Maintenance, should be a rare occurrence resulting from a correction.
|All changes made in Database Maintenance are Permanent. Only certain user types will have access to Database Maintenance to complete this task.|
In this article, we will go over changing the transaction date for both individual and all transactions on a booking.
- Changing the date of individual transactions on a booking
- Changing the date of all transactions on a booking
How to Change the Date of Individual Transactions on a Booking
- First, access Database Maintenance. From the navigation bar, select Settings > Database Maintenance.
- On the left side panel, you will find Transaction Maintenance.
- Go to UPDATE Single Trans. Dates.
- Enter the Booking ID (Confirmation Number) and COMMIT.
- Using the calendar on the right select the new transaction date.
- Click COMMIT.
- The transaction date for the selected transaction is now changed in the booking.
How to Change the Date of All Transactions on a Booking
- From Database Maintenance under Transaction Maintenance.
- Go to UPDATE All Trans. with Date.
- Enter the Booking ID (Confirmation Number) and using the calendar to select the date you want to change all the transactions to. Commit.
- Transaction dates in the booking will be changed.