This article will go over the steps involved in setting up Stripe Connect as your Payment Gateway in Zaui.
Setting up Stripe Connect as Your Payment Gateway in Zaui
- Start by visiting the Stripe website to create & activate a new account.
Please ensure the Business Owner is the one creating the account.
Once you have completed all the necessary steps to activate your Stripe account the API keys will appear on the Stripe Dashboard. These are needed to authenticate a user (if you ever need to find the API keys after the account is activated the API Keys Menu is located on the left panel of your Stripe Account under Developers).
- In Zaui, select Settings > Credit Card Processing.
- You will see a blue button that reads Connect With Stripe.
- Once you click on the Connect With Stripe button, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to either create a new account or sign in to an existing one.
- You will then be prompted to Authorize Zaui to have access to this account and your integration will be complete! If your integration is successful, you will be brought back to your Zaui system page and the Connect with Stripe button should have disappeared.
- You will have noticed Stripe’s API keys are broken down into your Publishable and Secret Keys. You will need to enter your Publishable API Key here:
Stripe offers separate API keys under the ‘View Test Data’ screen. Ensure for live transactions the API key starts with pk_live
Once your Stripe account is successfully connected with your Zaui system, please complete a test booking of any amount to ensure the transaction is successfully processed by Stripe.