This article will review the steps required in setting up Authorize.net as your Payment Gateway in Zaui.
Setting up Authorize.net Connect as Your Payment Gateway in Zaui
- Start by visiting the Authorize.net registration page to create & activate a new account.
- In Zaui, select Settings > Credit Card Processing.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page to find the section Processor/Payment Gateway Configuration and click the green +
- A small window will pop up. Under Gateway, select "Authorize.net" from the dropdown list.
- You will be asked to enter the Transaction Key. This can be done by following these steps:
- Log into the Merchant Interface.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Select New Transaction Key.
- Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately. You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently.
- Click Submit to continue.
- Request and enter PIN for verification.
- Your new Transaction Key is displayed.
- Next, you will need your Authorize Login. This is your Username followed by selecting Transaction Method. The options are Card Not Present. This option is if the guest is not physically swiping, inserting the chip or tapping the card. This option will apply to most users. Alternatively, if you have a device that allows you to swipe, insert or tap a user's card, you can select Card Present.
If you are unsure where to find this information, contact your account representative or submit a request via the Authorize.net website.
Once you have entered your credentials, click Save at the bottom.
- You will now see Authorize.net as a payment gateway option below.
- Set Authorize.net as your payment gateway in your portal settings.
- Go to Settings > Online Bookings > Portals > [Selected Portal].
- Scroll down the page to find Payment Gateway and make sure you select Authorize.net
- Do this for each applicable portal
Once your Authorize.net account is successfully connected with your Zaui system, please complete a test booking of any amount to ensure the transaction is successfully processed by Authorize.net.