This article will review the steps required in setting up Bambora as your Payment Gateway in Zaui.
Setting up Bambora Connect as Your Payment Gateway in Zaui
- Start by visiting the Bambora website to create & activate a new account.
- In Zaui, select Settings > Credit Card Processing.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page to find the section Processor/Payment Gateway Configuration and click the green +
- A small window will pop up. Under Gateway, select "Bambora" from the dropdown list.
- You will be asked to enter the credentials listed in order to connect your payment gateway.
The Merchant ID can be found in the portal in the Company Info page in the top left corner.
The User, Password, Hash Key and Hash Algorithm can be found in the portal by navigating to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
If you are unsure where to find this information, contact your account representative or submit a request via the Bambora website.
Once you have entered your credentials, click Save at the bottom.
- You will now see Bambora as a payment gateway option below.
- Set FreedomPay as your payment gateway in your portal settings.
- Go to Settings > Online Bookings > Portals > [Selected Portal].
- Scroll down the page to find Payment Gateway and make sure you select Bambora
- Do this for each applicable portal
Once your Bambora account is successfully connected with your Zaui system, please complete a test booking of any amount to ensure the transaction is successfully processed by Bambora.