Wherewolf is an online waiver signing solution, which allows tour companies to eliminate paper waivers from their operation. Wherewolf offers pre-arrival waivers, a check-in app, trip manifests, automated emails and marketing and analytics. This integration enables a seamless flow of information between Zaui and Wherewolf online waiver solution.
Who is this for?
Zaui customers who require their guests to sign a digital waiver: Tour operators, Adrenaline sports companies like Ziplines, bungee jumping, rafting, heli-skiing. Rental companies like bike rentals, ski rentals and/or jet ski rentals.
|To connect Wherewolf with Zaui, you must first sign up for a Wherewolf account and have your waivers created.|
If you do not have a Wherewolf account you must first:
Sign up for a Wherewolf account
- Wherewolf's onboarding team will help you design and configure your waivers
Step 1: Wherewolf will help you get set up
- Firstly, inform your Wherewolf representative that you use Zaui and request a Zaui Integration. Wherewolf will set up the integration then guide you on how to configure the relevant settings in Zaui.
- Wherewolf will enable the integration, allowing them to import the activities that you have configured in Zaui, then configure the desired waiver questions, terms and conditions and email triggers.
- Once the activity configuration and pre-arrival waiver email content is approved by you, Wherewolf will enable the email automation which allows distribution of the waiver emails to guests who have booked activities which require digital waivers.
- Wherewolf will then enable the reservation 2-way, which allows sending the guest data including name, email, last visit and status details to Zaui once a waiver has been completed. Note: Wherewolf will only share customer data with Zaui if the waiver originated from customers that made a Zaui booking.
Step 2: Add the Wherewolf integration to your Zaui system
- Add the Wherewolf integration to your Zaui system by going to http://marketplace.zaui.com/ and search for "Wherewolf Waivers"
- Click "Install App"
- Enter your Zaui URL (Excluding ".zaui.net") for example: Support.zaui.net would be simply entered as Support
- You will be transferred to your zaui system login page
- Once logged in, you will be asked for your Wherewolf App ID. If you do not have your App ID, reach out to your Wherewolf representative to request one. Once you've entered the ID click + Save App Settings
Step 3: Link your Waiver to the tours that require it
- Once the configuration is complete, add the Wherewolf waiver to the relevant activity(s) in your Zaui system. Navigate to Activities > Activity List and select the activity you wish to add the waiver template to.
- Expand Advanced Settings in the first section. Under Waiver Required Check the 'Waiver Required' box
- Your Wherewolf waiver should now be connected to your activity. Let your Wherewolf representative know that you have enabled the waivers on the required activities. Wherewolf will finalize the connection and customers will start receiving emails from Wherewolf when this activity is booked, prompting them to complete their waivers.
Step 4: Add Waiver fields to your Manifests
- From the Navigation Bar, select Settings > Manifest Layout.
- Make sure you select the correct activity-type manifest before making edits.
- Look for the three attributes relating to waivers that you can add to your manifest.
- 'Waiver' will indicate with a YES or NO if all waivers are signed
- 'Wavier Guest Summary ' gives the names of every guest who has signed the waiver
- 'Waiver Signed Count' provides you with how many waivers have been signed out of the total number of guests on a particular booking.
- Simply create a new column and drag-and-drop these attributes so you can see on your manifests whether or not customers have signed their waivers. Don't forget to save your changes.
In your manifest, the waiver columns will look similar to this:
Click here o learn more about setting up your manifest layout.
- It is only possible to use one online waiver software with your Zaui system at a time
- If you currently use SmartWaiver and have it enabled at the same time as Wherewolf, the Wherewolf waivers will have priority and SmartWaivers emails will not be sent to guests.
- If you do a trial of Wherewolf but then decide to go back to using another digital waiver solution like SmartWaiver you will need to disable Wherewolf first, by going to the Zaui Marketplace Integrations and disabling it.
- Wherewolf is compatible with passenger-priced rental activities only
In the event that your guests are not receiving their waivers, verify that the following has been properly configured.
- Double-check your Waiver Required box is checked in the advanced settings of your activity
- Ensure your activity is currently active. Wherewolf will not be able to link your activities to your waivers unless the activity is live. You can verify this in your activity settings with your Start Date and End Date.
- The Activity Category must be active.
In your Activity Settings, you will see the Category Name
Go to Activities > Activity Categories and double-check the Activity Category is on the list.
If you are still experiencing issues with your Wherewolf integration, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.