VOX City Walks offers guided walking tours led by friendly local experts. With the one-way integration between Zaui to VOX City Walks, Zaui will send bookings to VOX City Walks, and VOX will handle all customer communications, including sending out the hyperlink for the customer to download the app itself.
Vox City Walks is considered the source of truth for availability and Zaui acts as the reseller.
This article will go over the following:
- Integrating Zaui and VOX City Walks
- Important Notes and Limitations
Integrating Zaui and VOX City Walks
It is important to note that any activity that will be mapped to VOX City Walks must be a Standard activity only. There are 2 parts to complete the VOX City Walks integration.
- Create the Standard Activity
- Connecting VOX City Walks
Create the Standard Activity
We recommend creating individual activities for each activity start time, e.g. Activity 123 will correspond to 10:00 AM and Activity 124 will correspond to 11:00 AM. With this setup, we can retain the normal passenger type and price accordingly.
- In the Zaui dashboard, select Activities > Activity List
- Select Standard activity on the left sidebar
- Create individual Standard activities for each start time
Connecting VOX City Walks
- Set up a 'booking created' webhook in your Zaui system and enter the endpoint listed below. You can find the webhooks tab under Settings > Webhooks.
- https://marketplace.zaui.com/api/integrations/v/voxcitywalks/ - note that this endpoint will be the same for all Zaui Sytems.
- Once the Webhook is created, email the following to email@example.com:
- Zaui activity IDs
- Corresponding VOX activity IDs
- VOX City walks API key
Once these steps are complete, Zaui Development team creates a mapping file to complete the VOX City Walks integration.
Vox City Walks does not provide availability data. In Zaui, it is considered as a "Free Sell" activity. It is important that there is sufficient availability within your VOX City Walks account to provide the free sell functionality.
Important Notes and Limitations
- Editing and cancelling bookings, both in the back office and on the OBE, are NOT supported.
- A maximum of 20 activities can be mapped to VOX City Walks
- There is no need to create a Channel Partner for VOX CIty Walks