This article will go over troubleshooting steps if you are encountering issues with your Zaui <> Smartwaiver integration.
- In your Zaui system, check to make sure that Smartwaiver is enabled and has an API key by navigating to Settings > Apps & Integrations.
- The next place to check is ensuring you have selected the waiver you created to be added to your specific activity. You'll want to go to Activities > Activity List, and select the particular activity that should have a waiver attached to it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Activity Name/Date information section, and expand the Advanced Settings.
- Make sure you have selected a Waiver in the Smart Waiver Integration box:
- If there are no waivers to choose from, that means the Webhook from Smartwaiver hasn't been enabled. Log into your Smartwaiver Account and navigate to the Webhook setting to ensure you have added the following Webhook endpoint: https://systemname.zaui.net/webservices/smartwaiver/processSmartWaiverWebhook.php
- Once you have made these updates, the waiver should appear in Zaui for you to select.
- Another place to troubleshoot is ensuring you have added the waiver attributes to your activity manifest and a waiver link on your confirmation email notification. Follow the instructions in this article for those steps.
|If you are still having troubles with your SmartWaiver integrating, please email our support team at email@example.com and we will help you out!|