|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
We're excited about our new partnership with Fotaflo! We've officially completed the integration so it's ready for all Zaui users to take advantage of. If you would like more information on this new integration, you can take a look at this article, Step up the photo delivery experience with Zaui and Fotaflo.
If you're ready to move forward with setting this up in your system, we have this article that will walk you through all of the necessary steps to get up & running.
Fixes & Updates
- User role types are no longer able to access restricted areas in the Back Office by entering the URL of the section
- View change history and audit trail report are recording system users again
- Bookings correctly attributed to OTA sales channel on All Sales Report, All Bookings Report & Transaction Type Report
- Formatting options applied in the Back Office for product listings description will now feed through correctly to the OBE
- For Point to Point activities, customers using the self-edit tool can now rebook a different time on the same date as long as the original activity is available
- Reserve with Google now inactive on all live systems
- When making a charter booking in the Back Office, the agent field will default to the person logged in
- OBE time format will match time format as listed in Company Info
- Individual Guest Details now working on Legacy OBE
- Update to Reservation Policies formatting options and carry that formatting through to the OBE
- For packages on the OBE, pricing options will appear correctly based on the validity dates set in the activity settings