Last month we released a new feature for iPad - Understanding Location Services.
We've now added the ability to select one of these secondary locations from the booking screen in the Zaui Core! If one of the mobile users forgets to add a location to their booking, it's an easy fix!
When editing the booking in Zaui Core, you will see the Secondary Location field directly under the Company field in the commission section.
This field will only appear if a system has Location Services enabled under Company Info.
- Selected timeslots for interval activities were dropping when used in a multi-day package
- Added a required "Description" field for TMT
- New BOGO promo code feature: Check out this article for more info: How to Set Up a Buy One, Get One Promo in Zaui
- Address Verification fields in OBE for Bambora and Authorize.Net
- Added the reseller ID to Manage Channel Partners for ease in finding a channel
- The system will no longer automatically send either a Cancellation or Booking notification when a booking is modified
- Able to successfully Add Promo Code Template to Activity
- When making a Rental booking online, the guest is no longer able to process the booking without selecting a Guest value and without payment
- Guests were not able to purchase an Activity GC pricing when the start date of the activity is cancelled
- Added back button to the Agent profile page to easily navigate back to the Agent home page
- Affiliate links with specific activity dates will no longer drop the activity date when clicked
- Availability for rental parent/interval child activities weren't feeding through properly for the OBE
- Rentals with half hour pricing weren't being priced correctly
- Added PNREF number and last four digits of credit to Mobile and Zaui Core receipts for Android
- Flight Details will now show on the manifest on Android (Also available on iPad)
- Hold the sort preferences for the manifest for Android (Coming soon for iPad)
- Added My Manifest option for Android (Also available on iPad)