This article will go over troubleshooting OTA (Online Travel Agent) connections in Zaui.
|There are multiple factors as to why the OTA connection is not working as expected. You will need to double-check all the troubleshooting fixes in your Zaui account.|
- Ensure you have enabled the API flag on the Category set-up page.
- Ensure you have enabled the API flag on the specific Activity set-up page, under Additional Settings.
- When creating your Channel Rules, ensure you have included an End Date and that it has not expired.
- Your passenger types in Zaui must exactly match what is listed on your OTA product listing for the connection to work. It is not possible to change the mapping for passenger types at this time. Zaui pricing options cannot be connected.
- Make sure Zaui activity date ranges and start times on the OTA are the same.