|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
There are a few new items you'll notice! They include:
Transportation Bookings Now Editable Online!
Guests are now able to edit Transportation bookings through the Edit Bookings Online feature! They'll be able to edit the tour date, passenger totals and pickup/dropoff location for their booking.
Pickup Location & Equipment Amenities
Pickup Locations & Equipment with amenities will now appear on the OBE with related icons!
Fixes & Updates
Zaui Core (Back Office)
- Activities with an apostrophe in the title can now be selected on the pop-up screens.
- Linked products with the Price Per Day flag enabled will calculate correctly.
- Multiday Rentals will appear on each Activity Manifest for the duration of the rental.
- Multiday Rental bookings will now appear on each day on the Rental Dashboard.
- Rentals with specific pickup and drop-off times AND a buffer time in place was being overbooked but no longer!
- Rental bookings with specific pickup and drop-off times can be dragged & dropped between pieces of equipment.
- Some users with Zaui Connect activities were reporting pickup locations would change throughout the booking process due to a mismatch in Pickup Location ID.
- Booking notifications will no longer send per guest on a booking but rather once per booking
- Gift Certificates can now be restricted to only be valid on certain days of the week.
- If a category isn't published to the default OBE, then the activities within that category won't appear in the drop-down menu of the Activity Gift Certificates.
- "Hotel/Address where you are staying" & "Room Number" fields will now map to the Comments. section of the Back Office booking screen.
- Pickup Location & Zone notes now feed through to the Edit Bookings Online feature.
- Increased the character count for the Passenger Type field.
- Guests now have the ability to expand and collapse all the fees and taxes on the OBE payment page.
- Non-default portals were not showing any categories listed in portal settings.