All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
OBE (Online Booking Engine)
- The fix for some portals with a different language set not loading properly.
- When a custom field contained a comma, the information would be dropped when editing a booking in the Back Office.
- Bookings with a commission and/or discount were rounding incorrectly and were showing the dreaded 0.01.
- The system fee was renamed "Processing Fee"
- Products Summary will now appear correctly on the Discount Report
- A fix for when a booking was cancelled with a refund but appearing as Cancelled with no refund on the Daily Sales Summary Report.
- Zaui App download link updated (Downloads > Download Zaui Mobile Apps)
- The fix for customers not being able to add a product to their cart when booking using a mobile device
- Booking Ref ID has been added to the Invoice Notification & Default Booking Confirmation templates. Be sure to update any notifications within your system!