All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
Transportation companies can celebrate - the Price Table is officially live in all systems!
OBE (Online Booking Engine)
- Product images will now appear & the "details" tab will expand correctly
- Activities with equipment that has been scheduled for downtime will now appear as unavailable
- Activities with the "Publish to Internet?" flag disabled will no longer appear in the Experience Gift Certificate Activity drop-down menu (say that 10 times fast) but they will continue to appear in the menu through the back office
- When you have a non-private parent activity with a private child activity, the incorrect availability was being shown on the calendar but this has been fixed!
- As a guest, if you decided to switch from booking a regular non-private tour to a private tour, the passenger types will now update accordingly
- The "Print Tickets" button on the confirmation page when booking online will open up correctly.
- The autocomplete function has been turned off for the hotel room number field
- Discounts by Activity Date Report
- Non-Employees will not appear on the Audit Trail » Audit Trail - User Logins/Logouts Report
- We added a Passengers column to the discount and promo code reports
- Packages with the same component more than once will total correctly on the Key Channel Partner Reports & All Bookings Report
- Some users reported having issues with their passwords when it contained "&", this is no longer a problem!
- All custom fields will now appear correctly when using a rental parent with interval children
- Equipment with scheduled downtime can no longer be assigned
- Fix for notifications not being sent after the first notification is sent
- Product Setup - The system will use the user-defined pax type for Pricing Option Mapping instead of the system-defined pax type
- Remove image functionality for products has now been added
- Print Tickets link was showing the credit card surcharge for all payment methods but this is no longer the case
- We released a fix that addressed the issue with a remaining balance due to a rounding bug