All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
- When applying a gift certificate to a booking in the Back Office, you can now see the Gift Certificate Balance directly beneath the GC number. This goes without saying but the balance will update accordingly once payment has been processed!
- You are now able to create an affiliate link for a company and not just an agent! If you'd like more info on setting up and using affiliate links, take a look at this article: Direct Online Booking Engine Link for Agents
- Multi-Day Rentals are now available for Custom Rental Times. The Duration section went from this:
In addition to the new feature above, we've made quite a few updates to Gift Certificates (GC):
- If applicable, the booking fee will be charged at the time of purchase instead of at the time of redemption for Activity GC's
- The "Enable deposit ONLY for online purchases" in the portal settings does not apply to GC's
- Some payment gateways were not correctly deducting the amount applied from a GC and asking for full payment
- The Daily Cash Sheet Report will now correctly calculate the sale of a GC
- GC's will now send as attachments to the GC Notification
Other fixes include:
- Point to Point activities will only appear in the Transportation Tab on the OBE.
- 'Available' has been changed to '5+ spots remaining' on the OBE Category Availability calendar when the "Display spots remaining per activity" flag in the portal settings is enabled.
- When a product is linked to an activity, the product tax will no longer include the tax assigned to the activity as well.
- The Email Vendor button will now work for Packages.
- Cancelled interval time slots will no longer appear in Staff Schedule.