In order to keep your Zaui Core (back office) clean and up-to-date with relevant and current information, you have the ability to archive Activities & Categories that you no longer need.
How to Archive Activities
- From the navigation bar, select Activities > Activity List.
- Click on the Activity you wish to archive.
- You will be brought to the Activity set-up page, where you can select Archive from the menu.
- Simply select yes when the pop-up appears to confirm this and voila!
How to View and Restore Archived Activities
If you have accidentally archived an activity by mistake, do not fret! You can view and restore an archived activity easily.
- Simply navigate to Activities > Activity List.
- In this view (Activity List), you can filter out whether you'd like to see Archived or non-Archived activities.
- Once you choose to display the Archived activities, you can click on one and restore it.