Some companies may want to give agents their own link that they can bookmark so all they have to do is click it, and make a booking so they can earn their commission. This means they don't even need to worry about logging in to the Agent portal, making this process easier for them!
This article will walk you through where to go in your Zaui system to get that unique link.
Creating agent-specific URLs
- You will first want to ensure a Rate Code, Company and Agent have been set-up. Head over to this article for more information on how to set those up.
- Next, navigate to Settings > Manage Internet Bookings > Embed and Widgets.
- Here, you will want to make your selection on portal and user experiences and then click on +Advanced Options.
- This is where you will be able to select the Company and Agent created so that a unique link is generated for them.
- Once those preferences are selected and a Company & Agent is selected under the Affiliate link section, the Step 2: Embed Code will include the unique link that can be shared with the parties involved. You'll notice the agentId=# info that signifies this is a unique link.
- Simply copy that URL and paste it into a new web browser and you will be brought to the agent-specific booking engine, where bookings will be linked to their account without them having to sign in!