|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
- If there are 1-2 guides assigned to an activity, the first name and last initial of each guide will now appear on the back office dashboard. In the below example, we can see both Driver Z. and Zaui G. guide names.
Fixes & Updates
- Fixed Smart Tags for Activity Date & Time & Guide/Drivers so they appear on all notifications.
- When editing a booking on the Zaui Mobile App for Androids, the cart icon in the top right-hand corner has now been removed as that would just take you back to the cart and was misleading. Edit the booking by clicking on the three dots next to the Check-In button.
- Bookings that haven't been checked in will no longer appear with the green bar. They will show as red until they've checked in.
- You are also able to now make your phone number selectable in the booking itinerary.