After months in the making and some rigorous security and verification testing, we're excited to announce Zaui has been named a Stripe Verified Partner!
What does this mean for Zaui users with a current Stripe Account?
We've made the necessary changes to our Zaui-Stripe integration to ensure it was in line with the specifications required to become a Stripe Verified Partner.
With the updated Zaui and Stripe integration, you'll be able to access:
The updated integration and Zaui-Stripe Connect account will enable you to unlock even more upcoming features for your business.
- Advanced Fraud Protection: Stripe’s Radar is the modern solution for helping businesses fight fraud with the power of machine learning. Capable of identifying fraud patterns, Stripe evaluates payments in real-time and blocks high-risk payments to keep your business safe.
- Multi-Currency Support: Expand your global reach, and accept credit and debit payments from over 190 countries, and over 135+ currencies. It’s even easier for you to handle payments, and for your guests to book in their home currency.
- Start Selling with Google: Tour and Activity operators can take advantage of Zaui's latest Reserve with Google Integration and start receiving more bookings through Google Maps & Search at no additional cost.
- Upcoming Stripe Features: The updated integration lays the groundwork for our operators to leverage soon to be released features including Wallet Payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay, AliPay etc.), and Stripe's POS Terminal.
What You Need to Do to Access Zaui-Stripe Preferred Features:
Zaui Customers with Existing Stripe Account
- In your Zaui System, navigate to Settings > Credit Card Processing.
- Click on the Connect With Stripe Button.
- You will be re-directed to the Stripe Website where you will simply need to sign-in to activate this new update.
- Once logged in, the system will refresh and Stripe should direct you back to your Zaui Credit Card Configuration Page, with a green confirmation alert to acknowledge the account has been connected.
- You are now successfully integrated with the updated Stripe integration!