Zaui comes with the ability to set up integrations with other platforms.
Follow these steps to check out what platforms Zaui is currently integrated with:
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Marketplace.
- Here, you will see a list of available integrations you can enable in your Zaui system.
This article will specifically touch on Cartstack integration and cover the following topics:
Check out this Webinar that gives you a great introduction to Cartstack's powerful capabilities:
What is Cartstack?
Cartstack helps e-commerce sites recover abandoned shopping carts with an easy, inexpensive email reminder solution that integrates with any website.
Cartstack elevates your abandoned cart marketing strategy by delivering personalized messages to shoppers across every step of your sales funnel, enabling you to regain more than just abandoned carts.
Abandoned Cart Emails: With automated and segmented email campaigns, CartStack helps you retrieve lost customers who abandon their shopping carts, resulting in a recovery rate of at least 15%. As soon as shoppers leave their carts on your website, CartStack captures their information instantly and sends them a sequence of cart abandonment email reminders that encourage them to complete their purchase.
Browse abandonment emails: Revive the interest of lost potential customers by utilizing browse abandonment emails. These campaigns aim to reconnect with the majority of visitors who merely browse your website without adding any items to their shopping carts. By implementing a browse campaign, you can establish brand recall with your prospects and retrieve additional sales from previously unknown customers. This strategy allows you to target a wider range of potential clients and increase your conversion rates.
CartStack powers your Zaui booking system to convert more of your existing web traffic into solid bookings and reservations with abandoned cart email notifications. The CartStack suite of booking recovery tools targets your whole customer funnel, from the people actively browsing your website to the leads that left before or after creating a booking.
By segmenting these leads to send the right message at the right time, you can reduce booking abandonment from happening in the first place and recover it when it does.
Cartstack Conversion Toolkit
Cartstack offers a booking conversion toolkit that enhances your customer recovery campaign performance further, which includes:
- Early email capture: a tool that records an email address as it's entered onto your website, allowing you to capture leads before they reach the checkout.
- A/B split testing: a way to test two different versions of an email to figure out which design or messaging generates the highest conversions.
- Form auto-refill: a feature that repopulates the checkout fields a customer completed on their first visit, making it quicker and easier to complete their booking on their return visit.
- Real-time abandonment notifications: a customizable abandonment alert that notifies you when abandonment meeting specific criteria happens. For example, a notification of abandoned bookings over $200 could alert your sales team to initiate manual outreach activities such as a call or personal email.
- Abandoned session replay: a recording of booking abandonment in action so you can identify common exit intent signs and implement tactics to overcome them.
- Zapier integration: a way to automatically send leads to your email marketing tool to include them in future campaigns.
How to Connect Cartstack with Zaui
There are 3 steps involved in Connecting Cartstack with Zaui:
Step 1: Create an Account with Cartstack
- You will first need to create an account with Cartstack. Go to their website and sign-up for a free 14-day trial.
Step 2: Copy Unique Tracking Code
- Once you have signed up and are logged in, navigate to the code/setup page. On this page, select "Zaui" in the website platform dropdown list. Then copy your unique Tracking Code snippet from #1 under the installation instructions.
- Then, go back to your Zaui system. From the navigation bar, select Settings > Marketplace.
- in the lefthand shortcut menu select Sales and Conversions and scroll down to find RezRecover by CartStack
- Click on the RezRecover title to open the settings.
- Enable the integration, paste in the Script Tag from Cartstack and Save App Settings.
Step 3: Enter Confirmation Page URL in Cartstack
- The next step is to go back to your CartStack code/setup page to finalize the setup.
- For step #2, the confirmation/thank you page URL, enter this value: " /index.php?page=Confirmation ".
- Then click review my integration. A CartStack team member will review your site and email you at your account email when the integration is complete.
|Check out Cartstack's Help Center to get you started on your campaigns!|