|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
- We added an ideas icon on the lower-left panel of your Zaui back-office systems for easy access to our Request Feature - where you get to have your say on what you'd like to see us develop next.
- The Online Booking Engine will now automatically pre-populate pickup & drop-off locations when there is only one option, which is an awesome UE improvement!
- We improved the Cancelled Booking Report ( Reports > Bookings >All Cancelled Bookings) by adding Subtotal, Discounts, Net Sales, Taxes and Total filters.
Fixes & Updates
- Fixed a bug relating to Private Interval Activities where the timeslot was not opening up again if that booking was cancelled.
- Made a fix to reports' start & end dates which will now remain static instead of reverting back to today's date, when multiple report options need to be run for the same date range.
- If a package contains the same activity twice, the system workflow will no longer register an outstanding balance when the booking has been paid in full.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Voucher' filter on the All Sales Report (Reports > Sales > All Sales >Company) was not working properly.
- Added back the 'open in a new tab' option when running reports - somehow it had gone missing, who knows where to?!
- Clients using Stripe will now see the CC type on the Daily Register Balance Report (Reports > Company Financials >Daily Register Balance).
- The All Bookings in Category Report (Reports > Bookings > All Bookings in Category) will now filter properly.
- Updated the Key Channel Partner Reports (Reports > Sales > Key Channel Partner) to calculate correctly.
- The "Split booking into individuals" flag will now evenly split the booking between guests.
- Zaui IO error that allowed cancellations past the activity time has now been fixed.
- We fixed the Affiliates Agent Link that wasn't logging commission for agents. An agent must be selected in order for the affiliates' agent link to work.