|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
- We released a really exciting new feature that allows customers to make simple edits to their own bookings online! Check out this article to find out more about this feature.
- Gift Certificate numbers are now visible in the Historical Notes of a Booking.
Fixes & Updates
- Something funky was going on with Shared Inventory with a parent/child activity but we took a look and figured it out. Inventory will now update accurately for the child activity sharing inventory with the parent when bookings are made on either!
- Point to Point activities were not displaying updated Passenger type names online. To customize the Passenger Type names for Point to Point activities and for them to show on the Online Booking Engine, make sure you now update them in the System Settings (by navigating to Settings > System Settings).
- Fixed a bug relating to Packages on the OBE and now, every time you click on a date in the calendar field, the availability check is done and package components are updated with the selected date.
- Fixed another bug relating to Packages that included activities with products, where the products that were added to the purchase were not displaying in the confirmation email.
- On the topic of Products, any image uploaded for a product will now display on the OBE - as it should!
- Released a fix relating to deleted activities that were still displaying in the Taxes List (Settings > Manage System Taxation > Select a tax name).
- We fixed a bug where when an activity had more than one Pricing Option added, the Remove button in the Back Office booking process overlapped with the pricing option listed below causing it to not work.
- We fixed a bug involving updated inventory not showing for certain timeslots for uncancelled interval activities - wow, that one was a mouthful!
- For those companies who offer pick-up locations but don't want an estimated pick-up time to appear, the pick-up time text will be hidden on the new Online Booking Engine (it used to default to 12:00 am when no pick-up time was configured, which is confusing and just plain wrong).
- Made a fix to the Activity Time and Days section of an activity set-up page. When changes are made to the date bands, the system will no longer automatically change the following date to be consequential. This allows for gaps within date bands if needed.
- We fixed the system so that it now clears the cache when a booking is moved from one date to another, so you don't have to.
- The system will now no longer allow a Rentalactivity end date to be before the start day - because, how backwards is that?!
- Clients who have switched over to Stripe as their Payment Gateway can now see partial credit card number details through their financial Payment Gateway report and on their Transaction Receipts. This is helpful when you are refunding a guest and want to investigate charge-backs or cc transactions.
- We fixed a bug where email notifications were being sent for back office bookings at the time of first payment when payment #1 is 'Online Promo Code Applied' (oops) when it should wait until all payment has been applied and processed before sending the notification to the customer.
- We fixed a bug relating to Tour Notifications. Now, when a guest changes from one activity to another, they will actually get an automatic email confirming that the initial activity has been cancelled and an email confirming the new activity (as long as you have configured and enabled those notifications). The bug was that the automated trigger wasn't working, and the staff was forced to send out those particular notifications manually