|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
- Amendment emails subject line will now include "Amendment" instead of "New" when any Zaui Connect supplier receives the amendment email from the reseller.
- PNREF and GATEWAY_RESPONSE Smart Tags can now be included in Email Notifications by adding the BOOKING_TRANSACTION smart tag. These have been added as we received feedback that a lot of customers are inquiring as to when they can expect their funds back for any refunds processed.
- You now have the ability to allow Custom Fields that aren't assigned to any particular activity to be displayed on the checkout page of the online booking engine.
Fixes & Updates
- Fixed a bug where Products could not be added in addition to activities on the Online Booking Engine. When the products pop-up window appears during the selection process, the counter would go back to '0' even though the customer selected any number of products to be added back into the cart.
- For any systems that have an integration with Reserve with Google, you will now be able to distinguish which bookings in your reports were made via Reserve with Google.
- Fixed a bug relating to availability with Shared Inventory. If the parent activity's inventory is updated (increased) for the child activity, the user is now able to book the child activity with the updated inventory change and will no longer receive an error message.
- Fixed a bug relating to Interval activities on the Online Booking Engine. When one departure time on an Interval activity was sold out, all other departure times would display sold out but were still bookable. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the back office where the updated inventory of a child activity with shared inventory was not reflecting the changes.
- Fixed a bug relating to the Daily Sales Summary Report, where it was showing expired gift certificates but it appeared to move the original value of the GC to earned revenue as opposed to the GC remaining balance.
- Fixed a bug relating to Package Reports in Reports > Packages > All Bookings. This report should now run as smoothly as butter!
- Fixed another bug relating to Packages. When using Find Dates (Min Time) for packages in the back office, the system would not prompt the user to select a time slot if there is an interval activity included in the package and the system would generate a default time slot as 12:00 am, which doesn't exist.