All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
- We have added a note on the Daily Register Balance Report to differentiate any Gift Certificate Payments to help with accounting reporting, similar to the Daily Cash Sheet Report.
- The system can now duplicate Custom Fields based on the number of passengers through the Online Booking Engine. This is handy if additional information needs to be collected for every customer on a booking. To take advantage of this option, send an email request to email@example.com
- Updated the Smart Tag function so that the option to add one will no longer appear anywhere except in the email notification field.
- Custom Fields on Packages on the Online Booking Engine: When you book a package on the new online booking engine with custom fields attached to one or all of the activities within the package, they will now display.
- AVS with TrustMyTravel is now fully supported.
- The shopping cart on the Online Booking Engine will clear when an agent logs out or is automatically logged-out after 30 minutes of inactivity!
- A customer's most recent bookings will now immediately appear in their customer profile.
- Information entered into a Custom Field enabled on a particular activity will feed into the back office correctly.
- Fixed a bug where dates were not able to be selected on some reports.
- The Monthly Forecast feature will display correctly for rental parent and child activities.
- The Overbooking Message will no longer appear when moving a booking between parent and child activities.
- When a reseller/OTA books an interval activity that is shared with a rental parent activity, Zaui will no longer book one piece of equipment per person but rather one piece of equipment per group.
- Bookings with an outstanding refund or balance will now appear in the System Workflow Queue at the bottom of your homepage.
- For Zaui Connect Activities, the Country Code now carries through to the supplier in the back-office.
- The Trips column in the Summary By Activity Date Report represents the number of times the activity went while the Departures column is based on the inventory applied to the activity each day.
- The total now appears at the bottom of the Transaction Type Report. Handy for Credit on Account reporting.
- Overbooking warning no longer appears when trying to edit bookings on Interval activities.
- Multi-day rentals: the availability will now display every day of the week on the online calendar.
- Bug with the All Bookings on Activity Report has now been fixed!