|All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!|
- You will notice that any reports you run will now display on the same page as opposed to a separate pop-up window appearing. You can still download the report as needed.
- We have added a pop-up for those of you creating a Package with an Interval activity included to remind you to set the activity time as that is a crucial piece of the puzzle.
- We have made an improvement to the appearance of Interval activities on the Online Booking Engine. In the Category view, the first interval time was used to display, confusing customers thinking it was the only available start time. We have now removed the time to avoid confusion.
Fixes & Updates
- We fixed a bug where online booking details for Point to Point activities were not copying over to the back-office itinerary/manifest.
- We fixed a bug where it was not possible to create a Package or multi-day Package that includes the same activity more than once even if that activity is offered on a different day. The system reads it as the customer trying to book the same activity twice.
- We have put a fix in place to improve the Desktop load speed!
- We fixed a bug where The All Activities and Other Tours attributes worked on the Activity Manifests but not on the Entire Day Manifest. They now work on ALL Manifests.
- Fixed a bug in the Portal settings where the flag for "Display lowest price calculation per activity" didn't work on the Online Booking Engine when enabled.
- We have fixed the issue of deleted Custom Fields still appearing in the Online Booking Engine. Once they are deleted, they will no longer show on the OBE.
- We fixed an issue with Multi-day activities. Multi-day activities can only be booked on the first day, not the subsequent days. On the Online Booking Engine, the calendar showed all days of the Multi-day activity available, but the user can only book on the first date.
- We fixed a bug where duplicated Packages were receiving an error message when trying to remove Price Codes and save the new Package.
- We fixed a bug related to Rental activities on the Online Booking Engine where the pricing was calculating incorrectly when rental times were configured.
- Nightly emails are now disabled for systems that are suspended.
- We fixed an issue where auto-generated promo codes would disappear from a booking itinerary as soon as the booking was edited.
- Fixed an issue regarding Categories. Under Products > Manage Activities > Categories there is a flag if you wish for that category to be published to the default booking engine. If this flag is disabled the cities within the Point to Point activities within this category do not show in the drop-down menus in the shuttle panel. This has been fixed so that even if your Category is not published, the cities will still appear in the drop-down option.
- Additional Names didn't use to appear on the All Bookings report, but this has now been fixed.
- Refund to Credit transaction-type has been added to the Transaction report filters.