Customer reviews influence travelers’ booking decisions. As such, you want to have as many positive reviews as possible.
In this article, we will cover how your Zaui Email Notifications can be used to collect customer reviews.
Using Zaui's Notifications to Collect Customer Reviews
The most effective way to use Zaui's notifications to collect customer reviews would be to use the Post-Tour Notification.
- The Tour Notifications can be found by going to Settings > Manage Notifications > Email/SMS.
- Along the left side panel, you will find the option to create a Tour Notification.
- When creating the notification keep it within 48 hours after the tour. You do not want to go any longer than this if asking for a review as this reduces the likelihood of a response. This is selected using the dropdown menus within the notification.
- It is possible in the "subject" area of the notification to personalize this utilizing smart tags. You select the smart tag icon and then select the client's name to address the subject to them.
- You can specify an activity you want this notification sent to.
- Within the body of the notification, you can personalize the notification using smart tags.
- Save the notification.