Zaui allows you to configure your own Refund Reasons to attach to a refund for tracking and record-keeping purposes.
It's a good idea to set up a Refund Reason that could be specific to a special circumstance; ie Summer 2020 Wildfires.
Creating Refund Reasons
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Pricing > Refund Reasons.
- Click on Create Reason from the shortcuts panel.
- Enter a Reason/Description.
- You can choose to have this Refund Reason only available during a certain date range if you would like.
- Don't forget to Save your new reason for a refund.
- Repeat steps to create as many entries as you would like.
Where to Select Reason for Refund
When you are either refunding without cancelling or cancelling and refunding a booking, you can select a reason that you have created from a drop-down menu.
The Payment Transaction(s) on the booking history will display the Refund Reason for your reference.