All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
- We're excited to be partnering with Reserve with Google as a new OTA! Check out this support article to find out how to integrate your Zaui system with Reserve with Google
- We are introducing a new Private Tours Feature that will make all of our lives easier! Check out this support article to find out more about this feature and how to use it
- Activities with no specific start times configured will now show as 00:00 as opposed to 12:00
- There was a glitch with Linked Activities that are included on Packages on the Online Booking Engine which has now been fixed
- Back Office users are now able to change the equipment on any date of a multi-day rental booking without having to change the date range/duration of that rental activity
- Pricing Options update fix - when a user modifies the date of an activity with Pricing Options, the quantity of the activity options mapped to passengers no longer changes
- Cancelled timeslots are now hidden from the dropdown list in package details in the Online Booking Engine
- When a future start date for a Rental activity is selected in the Online Booking Engine, the end date now shifts to match it for better user experience
- Fixed Rental parent equipment to be attached to all dates on a multi-day activity
- Special characters now show correctly in all reports!
- The Online Booking Engine now requires a valid email address to be entered (with @ and a period)