All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
- We're excited to be partnering with Klook as a new OTA! Check out this support article to find out how to integrate your Zaui system with Klook.
- We have cleaned up some of our system terminologies. Here's where you will see a change: We've replaced Agencies with Company, which references a hotel, reseller wholesaler etc.
- If you are using Stripe as your Payment Gateway, you can now do partial refunds!
A lot of these fixes are related to the Online Booking Engine.
- The portal disabled message now will show on the Online Portal when internet bookings for that particular portal are disabled.
- Custom Fields not assigned to any activities will now display on all activities on the online check-out screen. If there is an activity set in the custom field then it should only display when that activity is booked. If no activity is in the custom field then it should for all activities when booking.
- Fix for the online calendar which now displays all the months with availability in blue.
- Fix for time-based pricing. Pricing will now display correctly online.
- Your HTML formating for Primary Descriptions on the Online Booking Engine will now show: bolding, ordered lists, headings etc.)
- Fixed activity descriptions in packages; they used to display Additional Information field instead of Tour Description field
- Fixed email notifications sent to you from new Online Bookings!
- Images on the payment checkout page are now secure images; as they should be!
- Custom Activities can now be linked directly in the new Online Booking Engine
- Error message for Rental activities with mandatory pick up locations fixed
- Custom Fields are now displaying in the manifests when bookings are made in the new OBE
- Fixed default capacity re-added. If an activity that was given a new inventory assignment is cancelled, you will see the newly assigned equipment as its inventory value.
- Promo codes will now be removed if a component that made them valid is removed from the booking.
- Zaui Connect amendments now allow passenger numbers to be reduced even if the tour is sold out
- Fixed bug that disabled OTA channel when activity was saved
- Insights now appearing in Settings > Manage Employee Permissions
- "Promo Code Valid for" fixed to work with Packages
- Fixed the All Bookings Report which was showing the wrong agent when none had been set