All of the new features and bug fixes mentioned here are related to the new Online Booking Engine (OBE). If we are referring to the Legacy Booking Engine, we'll make sure to specify that!
- We switched up the tabs in your Zaui system to now include My Account and removed the Settings and Employees tabs (those are now available under the Settings drop-down menu). This means you now have the ability to manage billing by adding credit card details and previewing invoices in the system Back Office. Connect with our team to find out how you can activate this feature.
- You now have the option to choose between 'booking total' or 'per passenger booked' when setting up flat rate promo codes.
- We've released the Remote Supplier Notification feature! This is an alert bar in the system that indicates whether Zaui is having trouble connecting to a system that they are connected to with Zaui Connect activities. You can click the error to get more information and suggestions on what to do. See a screenshot of what we're talking about here:
- Pricing Options now show up for Point to Point activities on the new Online Booking Engine (and looks fabulous!)
- Fix in place for special characters on the Entire Day Manifest
- POS Manifest was displaying Activity Time instead of Pick-up Time (which is wrong), but don't worry, it is now fixed!
- Shared Inventory is now working on the new Online Booking Engine for Interval Activities
- If your tours include lunches and you've configured those, lunches will be mandatory for customers to fill out on the new Online Booking Engine (because, errbody's gotta eat! )
- The Online Booking Engine now formats correctly for Internet Explorer users
- Fix for Agents using Promo Codes on the Online Booking Engine - will now have the remaining balance charged to a credit card (yikes, glad that one's fixed!)
- Product Agency and Consultant are now saved according to the first Agency and Consultant option