If you have set up e-mail confirmations but are receiving feedback that customers aren’t receiving them, there are a number of things you can check.
This article provides a checklist for when customers are not receiving confirmations so that you can ensure that your e-mail confirmations are sending and being received.
Ensuring Customers Receive Their E-Mail Confirmation
- Have your customers check their spam folders and any filters they might have in their e-mail settings.
- Go to Settings > System Settings. Ensure that the “Auto-send E-mail Notification to Clients” box is checked.
- Go to the customer’s booking and make sure the e-mail is entered correctly. At this time, you can also check your historical notes to confirm that Zaui did, in fact, have the e-mail confirmation scheduled to send.
- If the customer has not received their e-mail confirmation due to the initial set up you can resend the confirmation. Go to the customer’s itinerary and select "Email Itinerary" from the shortcuts pannel menu on the left.
- Send the e-mail from the e-mail in your “Sender Address” field or from firstname.lastname@example.org. First, try sending it again from your sender address. If that does not work, you can select email@example.com and your customer should receive the confirmation.