Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your apps and services. If you can think of a manual process that you or your team perform regularly, chances are that you can automate it with Zapier.
Using Zapier through Zaui's Webhooks and connecting to different platforms allows you to drastically improve your team's workflow and time management.
Zaui + Zapier Scenarios
Check out some examples below of scenarios where using Zapier via Zaui's Webhooks will improve your processes:
When a customer makes a booking, I want to...
Add a customer to...
Invite the guest to the event in Google Calendar
Create Data Visualizations of booking data
Create a record in my Accounting Platform
When a customer checks in with my team, I want to...
Update the records in...
Notify my team...
When a new employee is created, I want to...
Send them a
When an activity is cancelled, I want to...
Notify my distribution partners
When an Agent is created, I want to...
Add them to…
Just for fun!
Outside of Zaui Zapier Scenarios
My business is very weather connected, I want to...
Reviews are important to respond by as soon as possible, I want to...
How to Connect Zaui to Zapier
To connect Zaui to Zapier, you need to use Webhooks to send the event from Zaui to Zapier; then, Zapier can translate the data into one of the 1,500+ integrations.
- You will first want to set up an account with Zapier.
- In Zapier, you will then want to create a Zap and select "Webhooks by Zapier".
- From there you can select the "Catch Hook".
- And then, copy the Webhook URL that Zapier gives you:
- Once you have copied the Webhook URL, return to your Zaui system and navigate to Settings > Webhooks
- On the shortcuts panel, click on Create.
- Enter the Name of the Web-Hook.
- Tick the Enabled check-box to turn this connection on.
- Paste the URL you got from Zapier in the Endpoint URL field:
- You can select the category and what event you want to trigger a webhook to be sent out. They can be triggered on Bookings, Employee, Agent, Activity, Product, Package, Customers, Accounts, Inventory and Check-in.
- In this example, we are going to be adding new bookings to a spreadsheet when they are created so we are going to set the webhook to fire off when bookings are created and sent as a JSON file.
- Once you have created your webhook in Zaui, depending on your event in your system, go and trigger the event (ie - create a booking for the example above).
- Once the event has been fired off, you will be able to see the request in Zappier once it has arrived:
- Next, we are going to add in the step of populating a Google Sheet in Zapier by going to "Do this...", finding Google Sheets and then finding the specific spreadsheet we want to update with the booking data:
- Once tested, the Zap will update the spreadsheet with the Activity Name, Time, Guest Name and Cost of the booking you just completed in Zaui. Tadda!
If you would like some assistance with setting up other Zapier + Webhook processes in your Zaui system, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!