Gift certificates are processed when payment is collected for an item or activity using the gift certificate as payment.
A Zaui Gift Certificate will be issued with two Gift Certificate Numbers. The GC# is what will be entered in the Back Office, and the Online ZT Code is what is to be entered for redemption on the Online Booking Engine. In the example below, "4" will be entered in the Back Office as the GC number and "ZT-88442" on the OBE.
This article will cover:
- How to Pay With a Gift Certificate From the Back Office
- How to Pay With a Gift Certificate From the Front End/Online
How to Pay With a Gift Certificate From the Back Office
- If you are paying for a booking while creating the booking you will proceed to Add and Checkout and reach the shopping cart. From here you will process payment.
- If you are paying a booking previously created without payment, once you have found the booking using the search bar, select the edit option , and then proceed to Checkout to reach the shopping cart.
- Once in the Shopping Cart scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select Gift Certificate as the payment method.
- Enter the Gift Certificate number.
- Click Process.
Keep in mind that Gift Certificates cannot be refunded.
How to Pay With a Gift Certificate From the Front End/Online
- Guests may pay with gift certificates online. This is denoted by the Online Code.
- From the Checkout area, online the guest will select that they have a gift certificate.
- From here the Online Code is entered and applied.
- Any remaining amount is processed and the order is confirmed.