This is for anyone who is signed up on Zaui's Free Payment Plan. If you are set up on our Enterprise or Enterprise + Payment Plan, please check out this article.
This article will go over the steps involved in setting up Stripe Connect as your Payment Gateway in Zaui.
Setting up Stripe Connect as Your Payment Gateway in Zaui
- Start by visiting the Stripe website to create & activate a new account.
Please ensure the Business Owner is the one creating the account.
- In Zaui, select Settings > Credit Card Processing.
- You will see a blue button that reads Connect With Stripe.
- Once you click on the Connect With Stripe button, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to either create a new account or sign in to an existing one.
- You will then be prompted to Authorize Zaui to have access to this account and your integration will be complete! If your integration is successful, you will be brought back to your Zaui system page and the Connect with Stripe button should have disappeared.
Once your Stripe account is successfully connected with your Zaui system, please complete a test booking of any amount to ensure the transaction is successfully processed by Stripe.
Check out this article for Stripe FAQs.
If you encounter any issues or error messages during this process, please make note of the error message and contact our Zaui Support Team at email@example.com.