To save time, go to the Stripe website and create & activate a new account if you don't already have one. You will be required to provide some of your business information as part of this process (legal business name, address, bank account details, tax id, etc.).
Setting up Stripe Connect as Your Payment Gateway
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Credit Card Processing.
- You will see a blue button that reads Connect With Stripe.
- Once you click on the Connect With Stripe button, you will be redirected to a new page.
- If you don't already have a Stripe account set-up you can complete the form listed on that page to create and activate a new Stripe Connect account.
- If you already have an existing account with Stripe, simply click on the sign-in link (located on the top right-hand corner of the page) and enter your log-in credentials.
- This will then trigger a text verification to whichever mobile number is associated with your account.
- You will then be prompted to Authorize Zaui to have access to this account and your integration will be complete! If your integration is successful, you will be brought back to your Zaui system page and the Connect with Stripe button should have disappeared.
Once your Stripe account is successfully connected with your Zaui system, please complete a test booking of any amount to ensure the transaction is successfully processed by Stripe.
If you encounter any issues or error messages during this process, please make note of the error message and contact our Zaui Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1-604-566-9284.