This article will walk you through how to edit an existing booking in Zaui Core (back office) to add or remove passengers because as we all know, things can change!
|Your customers can also self edit their own bookings online, check out this article for more info.|
How to Adjust the Number of Passengers in a Booking
- in Zaui Core (back office), search for the Booking in the navigation bar and click on Edit/Modify/Delete.
- Click on the Activity Name to proceed to the Booking Screen.
- Adjust the number of passengers in the booking in the Add an Activity section.
- Click on Update and Checkout.
- If the booking has an outstanding balance, you will be prompted to add a payment or a refund prior to reprocessing the booking.
- If you do not wish to add a payment, simply select Override-Pay Later from the Payment Method drop-down menu and then Process Booking.
|Leaving a booking as Override - Pay Later will result in reports not balancing out, so make sure you process the payment or reconcile that booking at some point.|