This article will walk you through how to edit an existing booking in Zaui Core (back office) to add or remove passengers because as we know it, things can change!
Your customers can also self edit their own bookings online, check out this article for more info.
How to Adjust the Number of Passengers in a Booking
- in Zaui Core (back office), search for the Booking in the navigation bar and click on Edit/Modify/Delete .
- Click on the Activity Name to proceed to the Booking Screen.
- Adjust the number of passengers in the booking in the Add an Activity section.
- Click on Update and Checkout.
- If the booking has an outstanding balance, you will be prompted to add a payment or a refund prior to reprocessing the booking.
- If you do not wish to add a payment, simply select Override-Pay Later from the Payment Method drop-down menu and then Process Booking.
Leaving a booking as Override Pay Later will result in reports not balancing out, so make sure you process the payment or reconcile that booking at some point.