If your tour experience includes a meal-offering, Zaui allows customers to pre-select their meal and specify any allergies prior to arrival. This would give your operations team time to prepare and provide customers with a seamless experience.
This article will cover the following topics:
- Where Do I Go to Create Lunch Options?
- How Do Lunch Options Work in Zaui?
- How Do I Report on Lunch Options?
Where Do I Go to Create Lunch Options?
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > > Online Bookings > Lunch Options.
- Click on Create Lunch from the shortcuts panel.
- Enter the Name (ex. Whole wheat w/ Turkey, Vegetarian. Sandwich).
- Click Save.
How Do Lunch Options Work in Zaui?
Once you have added your lunch options to the system, you must define which activities include lunches. This is defined with a checkbox when you setup/configure a new activity in the system.
- To attach lunches to activities select Activities > Activity List.
- Select the activity you wish to add your lunch option for.
- In the Activity Name/Date Description section, scroll down and tick the Include Meal checkbox.
Now that you have enabled lunch options in your activity set-up, let's look at where these options will display in the Back Office and on the Online Booking Engine.
When making a booking in the Back Office for an activity that includes lunch options, your reservations staff will be prompted to enter the details of those lunches for each guest.
Optional dietary restrictions can also be entered at this time.
The operations reports for lunches will also be available for you to run, indicating various operationally important information about lunches, guests and activities that apply.
Online Booking Engine
Customers booking an activity online where lunches are an option will be given the opportunity (optionally) to select a lunch option and to specify any dietary restrictions.
How Do I Report on Lunch Options?
If you would like to run a report on Lunch Options go to Reports > Operations > Daily Lunch Reports.
This report will outline lunch options per date ranges.