Zaui offers the ability for transportation companies to easily create and edit price codes within a price table. This allows for seamless updates and visibility of all prices throughout a route.
This article will cover the following topics:
- How to Create a Pricing Table
- How to edit prices in the pricing table
- How to reverse routes
- Assigning the pricing table to activities
Creating Your Pricing Table
Before creating your pricing table, it is important to create your cities. Every stop along your route will require a city to be created. For more information on creating a city, please refer to this article.
- From the navigation bar, select Settings > Manage Pricing > Manage Price Tables.
- Click on Create Pricing Table from the shortcuts panel.
- Enter in the pricing table name.
- Set the stops in your route, by clicking on Add Point.
If all of your price codes within your route use the same settings, enable Use Global Settings
- Enable round trip pricing: If you offer round trip pricing between the two points, i.e. A → B, B → A, check this box. Round trip pricing could offer a discount than the cost of two one-way bookings.
- Calculate using individual pax: Check this box, if your pricing differs on a sliding scale based on the number of passengers booking at once. More information on sliding pricing can be found in this article.
- All Surplus Fees to be included in taxation calculations: Surplus fees can be added onto the base price of your service, as an example for fuel surcharges. If surplus fees should include tax, check this box.
Setting Your Price Codes
- Once your routes are set, under the pricing table section you will see a table populate with all stops. From within this table, you have the ability to set the price codes or upload pre-existing price codes.
To set a price code follow these steps:
- Click on the pad and pencil icon between a from and to destination; for example from Banff to Canmore.
- If you have already created your price code, click on select next to the price code field and click assign price code.
- If you have not created your price codes, click Create New Price Code.
- If creating a new price code, enter in the price code name.
- Set your starting and ending pax ranges, and enter in the one-way and round-trip pricing per passenger type.
Editing Prices In Your Pricing Table
- Click on the pen and pencil icon in the cell you want to edit.
- In the pop-up modal, edit the price in the passenger types.
- Click Save Settings, once completed.
Reversing Your Route
Each direction of your route will require its own price table. With the pricing table, Zaui makes it easy for you to duplicate and reverse your route.
To reverse your route, please follow the following steps:
- Click on Duplicate at the top of the pricing.
- Re-name the pricing table if desired to indicate the proper direction of the route.
- Click on Reverse Route under the Pricing Table Settings.
- Click Save at the top of the pricing table page.
- Scroll down to the pricing table and set your pricing as described in the section Setting your price codes.
Adding The Pricing Table to Point to Point Activities
Once you’ve created the pricing table, the next step is to add the pricing table to your point to point activities. A pricing table will need to be added to each of your point to point activities. For instruction on creating a point to point activity, please visit this article.
To add the pricing table, please follow these directions:
- From the navigation bar, select Products > Manage Activities > Manage All Activities.
- Click on the point to point activity, you would like to add your pricing table too.
- Scroll down to Pricing Information.
- Select Add Price Table. Select your pricing table from the pop-up list.
- Click Save at the top of your activity.